There are a few reasons why your venue may be hidden from the marketplace:
- Venue listing is not complete. Before you can submit your venue for review, you need to complete 100% of your profile and submit it for review.
- Venue listing requires updates. If you have submitted your venue for review, the ShareDesk team may require updates. Please check your email or contact the Customer Experience Team for more information.
- Unresponsive to booking requests. ShareDesk may temporarily hide your venue if your admins do not respond to booking requests within 24 hours. We do this to ensure the contact information for your venue is correct and to ensure that booking requests will receive a prompt response. If this happens, please ensure venue admins on your account are active and that they are receiving booking request emails. You will also need to contact our Customer Experience Team to reactivate your public venue listing.
- “List your space on the ShareDesk Marketplace?” is set to No
- You haven't set a default image for your venue (this would mean your profile is live, but you're not showing on the map view)
To make your venue public:
- Log into sharedesk.net
- Select Edit Your Space from the left-hand menu
- First, head to the Details tab
- Scroll to the 'Venue photos' section. One of these photos should have a small, yellow star in the upper right corner. If no photos have this star, hover over the photo you'd like to set as your venue's default image, then click Set as main
- Next, select the Marketplace tab. Ensure “List your space on the ShareDesk Marketplace?” is set to Yes
- If your venue had not yet been submitted for review, our team will need to review before posting live