Learn why your venue was rejected or hidden/removed from ShareDesk.
If you submitted your listing to the ShareDesk platform, there are a few reasons why it may have been rejected:
- The venue did not meet our Basic Requirements
- The venue did not meet our restrictions on what type of space can be listed
- We were unable to verify that the administrators were authorized to list the venue
- Your listing does not qualify as a serviced office, business center, or coworking space
- Requested updates were not completed after multiple notifications
ShareDesk is continually reviewing active listings. This may mean that from time-to-time, previously listed spaces will be hidden from our platform. ShareDesk may or not notify venue admins that your venue has been hidden from the marketplace. Below are some of the reasons your venue may have been hidden from the marketplace (in addition to the above points):
- Listing is missing information such as a website or PayPal account
- Listing is in a country we currently cannot support
- A pending booking request went unanswered
- We received a failed email notification when attempting to contact a venue admin
If you are unsure why your listing was hidden/removed or would like more details, please contact our Customer Support Team.