Learn how to clear your browser’s cache.
The easiest way to clear your cache is is press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac). If this doesn’t work on your computer, use the below instructions.
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible
- From the ‘Time range to clear:’ dropdown menu, select the desired range
- To clear your entire cache, select Everything
- Next to Details, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear
- To clear your entire cache, select all items
- Click Clear Now
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser