Learn how to cancel a booking after it has been approved.
At this time, once a booking has been submitted by the client it cannot be edited (i.e. number of desks, hours, days, etc.). If the client or venue manager needs to make adjustments to the booking, the booking will need to be cancelled and the request submitted with the updates.
To cancel an approved booking:
- Log into your ShareDesk account
- In the left-hand menu, select Venue Dashboard
- Select the Bookings tab
- Click on the Details button next to the Booking
- Click on Cancel booking
- Select the reason
- Click the Cancel booking button
- The client will be refunded in full
Note: After the booking time has started, venue admins will be unable to cancel bookings. If for any reason you need to cancel a booking after the start time and refund a client and you have already been in contact with the client, please contact our Customer Support Team.